9 November 2016

#China - Vendula London at Pure Shanghai!

Well, hello darlings!

As usual, I'm crap at blogging.
I've actually done such little sewing the last few months (boo!), but I've been a busy bee doing some travelling with work and being a social butterfly, so there's always that.

TODAY, my darlings, I'm going to talk to you about something I'm really excited about - at the beginning of October you might have seen on my Instagram that I got the opportunity to go to China to work at Pure Shanghai at Chic 2016.



My main role for this was to basically stand around looking pretty holding bags and getting my photo taken (unless you don't know me - this is literally my dream job haha) and eating char siu bao for breakfast. I love China.

If you don't know already, I work for an amazing handbag company called Vendula London. Our speciality is animal-friendly handbags that are not only amazingly decorative, but incredibly practical as well. We're incredibly well-known for our Shop Front bag styles, which have featured on this blog a few times.



This season we're introducing a new line to our varied product list, which is the Charm by Vendula London range. The gist of this line is a range of gorgeous two-tone, classically-styled handbags with a Vendula London twist - a completely detachable charm-bracelet-style chain and charms!

At the moment we have the Alice Charm and London Charm bags for sale, but there's a whole load more to come, with different charm sets to buy and necklace bases to create entire looks!
I wanted to share with you a few of my outfits, because frankly I'm vain.




Hair Flowers: Lady Lucks Boutique
Top: Collectif
Skirt: Handmade (Not Blogged)
Brooch: Luxulite
Bangles: Splendette
Shoes: Melissa

Day One! Wearing an Alice in Wonderland theme using the Alice Charms and flamingos from the Safari pack, and a petrol blue cross body bag that will be available SS17. I know, I can't wait either.




Hair Flowers: Lady Lucks Boutique and handmade
Top: Boohoo (2015)
Belt: Primark (2014)
Skirt: Handmade 
Brooch: Luxulite 
Bangles: Splendette and Vintage
Shoes: Melissa 

Day Two! Getting my patriotism down wearing the London Charm set - I actually love it as a necklace. Cross body bag is available now!




Hair Flower: Lady Lucks Boutique
Brooch: Luxulite
Dress: Handmade
Bangles: Splendette
Belt: Primark (2014)
Shoes: Melissa 

Day Three! Clearly jet lag had hit me by the absolutely delighted look on my face, haha! Wearing the Frida Kahlo charm with some leaves from the Safari set on my necklace, and the burgundy Alice Charm cross body - available now!





I am so excited about these charm bags, unless you can't tell. What sort of charms would you love seeing on a mix-and-match necklace/handbag set?

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips