6 October 2013

The Worst Luck


So it's Sunday, I've got The Coasters turned up, I'm on my own and the sun is shining...

Today is my penultimate shift at work. Due to shortage of work, I've been let go six weeks after starting.

I'm upset, sure, but I suppose it's alright, I'm still in a good position - and at least now I have more time to sew and blog!

So with the worst of luck, it's back to job seeking.

I hope you have better luck than me, and have had a great weekend! If you'rein London and want a last-minute Sunday night adventure, join me at The Burning Beat in Shoreditch tonight!

Melody ♪

2 comments:

  1. Work will come your way! Hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I'm really sorry you've lost your job after a short time. I'm sure something will work out for you though, it's weird but things in life always seem to! Looking forward to seeing more of your sewing! http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...