15 September 2013

Lazy Sundays



SO. It's been a month since I started working at Collectif, a month since I've moved to London, AND a month since I moved in with my boyfriend.

Although the 45 hour work weeks can be a bit draining, they aren't without their merits - I get to dress up and wear lipstick on a daily basis, meet like-minded people, listen to 50's 'burlesque' tunes all day and play with clothes!

In short, I love my job.


Sundays, however, are one my favourite days. I work in the shop on my own, and start my day with a coffee and a wander around Seven Dials before a relaxed day of cleaning and chatting to customers [I'm sorry to everyone I talk my head off to when working on my own ;)].

I promise there will be more blogging soon enough, now I'm fully accustomed to my new life and job, I still have two summer dresses to show you! But in the mean time, if you're around Covent Garden soon enough, pop in to our shop and say hi!



I hope you all have a perfectly lazy Sunday!

Melody ♪

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blog world! I am so glad the move and all the changes that went along with it has agreed with you. Nothing more than being happy. Looking forward to upcoming projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...